Health Professional Training
Demand for our specialist training and workshops is at an all-time high – and we now provide a wide range of training services for health professionals. Whether you are a Doctor, Dentist, Art therapist, dietician or nutritionist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, psychologist, or speech and language therapist, our training or consultation can make all the difference.
NETwork training is a great way to learn tools to maximise your time with the children in your practise who have additional needs. We design personal training packages that suit your profession and personal challenges such as:
- Tools to help children eat the foods you recommend in your nutrition plan
- How to set up your waiting room for children with additional needs
- How to capture and contrive motivation to ensure your child(ren) engage in the programmes you are designing and implementing with them.
NETwork training is also a great way to keep up with the latest developments in the field of teaching language, behaviour and communication skills to children with additional needs.
We can train the entire staff team, a smaller group of staff in your practice, or provide one to one training for yourself or a colleague.
Below is just a sample of the professional courses we are currently offering:
1. How to decrease challenging behaviour.
2. How to teach children with a diagnosis of Autism and developmental delays
3. ABA training for those providing one to one support for children with autism and developmental delays
4. Train the trainer: training you to train the families of your patient
We would love to meet with you, at no obligation, to talk through your training needs.
NETwork training is delivered by experienced trainers who are highly qualified in their field and have first-hand experience working with children in different environments.
“I learnt so much from this workshop and would recommend it without hesitation. I can’t wait to go back and use the procedures for dealing with extremely challenging behaviours on my class” Sarah, Edinburgh.
“Network Interventions were thoroughly professional at all times. They maintained an excellent relationship with the staff and were responsive and adaptable in their meeting times and methodologies. They offered support and advice to staff and were always friendly and courteous, demonstrating a genuine desire to forge a productive relationship for the benefit of the child.” Paul, UK.
Please contact us today for a free copy of our training and workshop brochure or to find out more about NETwork training.
The next steps...
Contact us today to find out how NETwork is helping families and schools like yours.
For more information and resources please get in touch with us.