NETwork training is run in various locations across the UK and Canada. We are often asked to present these workshops across the globe, from Australia and New Zealand through to Italy, Greece and France.
Some of the courses we currently run for parents include:
- Barriers to learning: How to determine what is blocking your child's path to learning and what to do about it.
- How to complete the ABLLS-R and use this for your programming.
- Getting Started: How to use Applied Behaviour Analysis to teach your child with autism.
- Introduction to Verbal Behaviour.
- Intensive teaching Verbal Behaviour workshop: early learners, intermediate learners, advanced learners.
- Teaching better language skills to your child.
- Getting rid of challenging behaviours/ Understanding my child’s behaviour.
- Improve your child’s social interaction and friendships.
Please contact us today to find out about NETwork training opportunities in your region, to host a workshop or to receive a free copy of our training and workshop brochure.