Terms and Conditions
The term ‘verbal behaviour consultant’, ‘vbc, ‘NETwork’ or ‘NETwork Interventions Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Villiers Court, 40 Upper Mulgrave Road, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7AJ.
Our company registration number is 7276716, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For a full list of our current fees, please refer to our current fee sheet which we will send you when you enquire about our services. All fees are tailored to your individual and your family’s needs, and we are able to offer payment plans and alternative proposals of services. Fees are subject to change with four weeks’ notice. All ‘free’ services, if missed, will be invoiced for at the full fee-list rate.
Payment, Return and Cancellation Policy
NETwork Interventions Ltd does not accept cancellations, requests for modifications, or returns for credit or refund. All sales of good and services are final. NETwork Interventions Ltd strives to provide quality products, reliable service, and fast delivery. Please contact us for a replacement within 30 days if the item you receive is defective or if we have made an error in filling your order.
All invoices must be paid within two weeks of receipt, or by the due date specified in order for the service to continue. Interest will be added to all unpaid invoices.
NETwork Interventions, Verbal Behaviour Consultants will request a 25% retainer for all services scheduled. This is a non-refundable payment. You may cancel your service providing three months’ notice of cancellation. Most services require booking with three months’ notice. Please refer to your personalised consent form in order to fully understand your personal requirements and conditions as these vary from family to family and organisation to organisation. NETwork Interventions Ltd, Kadayer requires a full pre-payment for the initial consultation in order to secure your date. Sessions are then booked in groups of six, and all require full payment 48 hours prior to the session regardless of whether you turn up for your session. Credit/debit card payments can be taken at our Kingston clinic, over the phone or by completing a credit card form. Any free sessions or services, if missed, will be invoiced for in full.
Your credit card details will never be provided to a third party, will be kept completely confidential and destroyed if no longer required. You will choose whether we retain your credit card details for future invoice payments, or whether we destroy them immediately after use.
We strive for excellence in all that we do, but on occasion we realise that you may not be fully happy with an aspect of a service that we provide. We take your concerns extremely seriously and we want to rectify this as soon as we possibly can do. As soon as you have a concern, please bring this to Louise Kadayer or Shelley Brown by emailing them personally with, ‘urgent: concern’ in the subject header. Alternatively, you may email your concern entitled, ‘urgent: concern’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us by post or call us on the number(s) on this website. We will endeavour to get back to you within 7 days of receipt of your email. If you have raised your concern and it has not been attended to satisfactorily within 30 days, please contact us via email or post putting your complaint in writing and entitling it ‘complaint’. We will endeavour to address your complaint within 14 days and to resolve your complaint in its entirety within 90 days of us addressing your complaint. If this process has not resolved your complaint, we will direct you to our external supervisors. If they are unable to resolve your complaint, they will direct you to our appropriate professional bodies. This may be the BACB, the BPS or another professional body depending on your complaint.