Join the Team
NETwork Interventions is always on the look-out for other exceptional individuals to come on board to work with our families to achieve success.
Expectations as an Associate
- Responsible for own invoicing.
- Responsible for own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Responsible for own expenses invoicing.
- Responsible for keeping education up to date.
- Responsible for own training to work within the NETwork values.
- Responsible for own insurance, licences and enhanced CRB checks
We are currently hiring for associate positions:
Senior Behaviour Analyst/Consultant:
Locations: London/Surrey, UK; Ottawa, Canada; Australia; Italy
- Complete ABLLS-R assessments and interpretation of results.
- Complete VB-MAPP assessments and interpretation of results.
- Design Applied Behaviour Analysis/Verbal Behaviour Programmes.
- Use Natural Environment Teaching.
- See families in a face to face capacity, to teach them how to implement the programmes.
- Contact with families in between face to face visits, via email, Skype and phone.
- Contact with NETwork Interventions Directors to keep them up to date on clients.
- You will be a BCBA or BCABA, or training towards these certifications
Verbal Behaviour Therapist:
Locations: London/Surrey, UK and Ottawa, Canada
- Work in a one to one capacity with the learner in the family’s home
- Receive training specifically for each learner and family
- Possess bountiful energy and enthusiasm
- Display a desire to see children and families achieve their maximum potential
- Regular team meetings with your Supervisor and NETwork Directors
- Ability to take data during sessions and record sessions
- Ability to take accurate observations
Educational Psychologist: UK
- Undertake assessments and reviews for our learners.
- Working knowledge of both practice and research in the field Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Be familiar with legal proceedings in the area of Special Educational Needs.
Special Needs Babysitters
Locations: London/Surrey, UK and Ottawa, Canada
- Work during the day, after school, evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Able to be contacted both in advance and last minute.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide us with a copy of your CV, be prepared to answer pre-interview questions and have a Skype interview.
The next steps...
Contact us today to find out how NETwork is helping families and schools like yours.
For more information and resources please get in touch with us.
"Our son was diagnosed with Asperger’s aged 7; NETwork Interventions spent a day observing him at school and at home and quickly identified the skills he was lacking – skill deficits that we - and others working with our son - had not picked up on. NETwork Interventions trained us to help our son learn those missing skills. The results have been remarkable – he no longer cries about going to school, his concentration and behaviour are much better and he is far less likely to alienate others by the things he says. Thank you."
Parent in Surrey
"It is always a pleasure talking to Lu and Shelley - we think they are superstars!"
C & C, Ottawa
"The observation and assessment period that NETwork complete at the beginning is difficult to understand at the outset, but it turns out that it is an intricate process that [does] indeed find the issues to work on and subsequently address and resolve."
"Dillan had significant behavioural issues and received a very late diagnosis of NVLD when he was 9 years old. This diagnosis did little to help our family. Louise quickly and efficiently set up a programme for our teenage son which rapidly identified his strengths and weaknesses. Shelley taught us and his teachers how to best address these, including language deficits which had previously remained unrecognised, Louise’s team worked within our budget, working hours and extensive travel commitments, working closely with school and our local authority to ensure everybody was on board and funding accessed. At times it felt as though Louise was coordinating a small army. Additional support of parent-counselling through Louise’s team proved invaluable, even though we were originally a little sceptical. It most likely made the difference between success and failure in our ability as parents to sustain a positive family unit whilst implementing the programme. We worked with NETwork Interventions for just under one year."
Dr Edwards, North London
"We would like to say a massive thank you for your hard work during the 2 day assessment. We are so grateful and highly impressed with your level of knowledge, confidence, professionalism as well as the kindness and respect shown to our family. Now, we really believe there is light at the end of the tunnel."